Short-Term Study Abroad Programs
Specialized short-term trips with Adelphi faculty as your guides.
Adelphi offers a wide range of short-term programs abroad led by Adelphi faculty during the January intersession, spring and summer. Faculty-led study abroad programs are an excellent way to earn Adelphi credit and study a special topic with an Adelphi professor in a new cultural context. Current and upcoming programs are listed below, with an asterisk indicating summer programs at our partner institutions (NOT led by Adelphi faculty). Apply early as each program has limited enrollment.
Note that programs are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis in the order that program deposits are made (not in order of application completed).
- Field Studies in Australia: Tropical Ecology & Environmental Threats, 3 credits, There is a 1-credit mandatory preparation course spring 2017. (program flyer) Apply today!
- Archaeological Anthropology in Crete, 3-6 credits, (program flyer) Apply today!
- Multicultural Issues in Counseling, Italy, 3 graduate credits, (program flyer) Applications will open soon!
- Summer Chemistry Research Program at Warsaw University, Poland (For more information, contact Professor Justyna Widera, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summer Experiential Learning Courses in the U.S.
» Search programs led by Adelphi faculty
INTERSESSION & Spring Break 2017
Check back in April for Intersession 2018 programs
- Experiencing London Theatre
- Nursing Service-Learning in Costa Rica
- Service-Learning in Guatemala
- Global Perspectives: Cuba in Transition
- Education & Community Service in Cuba
- Management of Productions and Operations in China
- Adelphi in Crete: Archaeological Anthropology in Crete
- Multicultural Issues in Counseling in Orvieto, Italy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Summer Chemistry Research Program at Warsaw University, Poland (contact Professor Justyna Widera, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, for more information)