Specialized short-term trips with Adelphi faculty as your guides.
Adelphi offers a wide range of short-term programs abroad led by Adelphi faculty during the January intersession, spring and summer. Travel with other Adelphi students and step out of the classroom for courses in a variety of subjects for major and elective credit, including distribution and learning goal requirements. Current and upcoming programs are listed below, with an asterisk indicating summer programs at our partner institutions (NOT led by Adelphi faculty). Apply early as each program has limited enrollment.
» Search current and past programs led by AU faculty
- Adelphi in Australia: Tropical Ecology & Environmental Threats
- Adelphi in Florence: Experiencing the Renaissance
- Multicultural Issues in Counseling in Orvieto, Italy
- Adelphi in Crete: Archaeological Anthropology in Crete
- IAU College in Aix-en-Provence, France*
- Spanish Language, Culture & International Business in Bilbao, Spain*
- Italian Language, Art, History & Mediterranean Studies in Viterbo, Italy*
- Global Human Rights & Environmental Issues in Norway*
- Doing Business in Europe, at Hanze University in Groningen, Netherlands*
- International Summer School at Stirling University, Scotland*
- Summer Chemistry Research Program at Warsaw University
Spring Break 2016
Questions? We’re here to help.
» Contact the Center for International Education
Adelphi faculty who are interested in developing a short-term program abroad can request a Faculty Led Program Handbook.